This Week: Classes and Events to Grow Your Kansas City BusinessDavid Cawthon
The KCSourceLink calendar is chock-full of classes and events you can attend to learn how to start and scale your business. Jenny Miller, Network Builder extraordinaire, is here with a few of the highlights. Grab your calendar, and let’s get to work. Want these helpful updates in your inbox? Subscribe to our newsletter.
You gained an extra hour this weekend—put it to use and work on your business.
Learn how to get people to pay you for what you do and attend ECJC’s Planning World Dominance: Developing Your Customer Acquisition Strategy from 4-5:30 p.m. Nov. 6 and Nov. 13. (This is a two-session boot camp.)
Bloch Venture Hub is hosting Ideation 10-11:30 a.m. on Nov. 7 for all you entrepreneurs who want to be your own boss but aren’t sure what business you want to start.
Global Entrepreneurship Week, Kansas City’s largest celebration of entrepreneurship, happens next week, Nov. 12-16. Build your #GEWKC agenda now! Here are some can’t-miss events:
- Learn about the next big thing and the problems that need entrepreneurial solutions 7:30-9 a.m. Nov. 12 at the GEWKC Kickoff Breakfast. Registration required.
- Stop by the Business Resource Fair 4-7:30 p.m. Nov. 13 and connect with the people and organizations that can help you start and grow your business.
- Kansas City has seen an increase in KC-based venture funds and more angel activity; meet the people who power early-stage investing in KC 2-4 p.m. Nov. 15 during the Midwest Funding Showcase.
- Hear from seasoned professionals and others who’ve “been there, done that” during Lessons Learned: How to Dodge Legal Land Mines 4-5:30 p.m. Nov. 15, where they’ll reveal what they wish they’d known about potential pitfalls and legal land mines.
- Celebrate and wrap up #GEWKC 5-7:30 p.m. Nov. 16 at the #GEWKC Wrap-Up Celebration at WeWork. Registration required.
See you at #GEWKC!
KCSourceLink helps aspiring startups and established small businesses find the right business resources to start, scale or accelerate. Give us a call (816-235-6500) or tell us who you are, and we’ll help you find your path to business success.