Created specifically for startups, this new 2-session bootcamp digs deeply into understanding and creating a Customer Acquisition Strategy. Participants will learn the framework and build a customized plan for their own business. This is a very practical, action-focused class lead by Craig Hughey, a seasoned professional with extensive experience building customer and product roadmaps at tech startups.
** Bootcamp dates: November 6th and 13th from 4:00-5:30pm. Both dates are required.
- Elements of a successful Customer Acquisition Strategy, and how it differs from a Sales Strategy.
- Knowing who you're selling to in the market, and how it drives your Customer Acquisition Strategy.
- How your Strategy drives your Product Roadmap. Are you feature, marketing, or education focused?
- Executing a Sales Plan based on your Customer Acquisition Strategy.
- Learn to develop different sales channels including direct sales, partnerships and white labeling.
In this bootcamp you will create a strategy specific to your business, and work with Craig to refine that plan.
** Pre-registration is required. Homework will be required between sessions.