KCSourceLink helps lead the effort to make Kansas City America’s most entrepreneurial city. That means we connect entrepreneurs to resources, coaches, funding, education and help coordinate great events for entrepreneurs, like Global Entrepreneurship Week. We also help monitor Kansas City's entrepreneurial ecosystem: we measure outcomes, work with our Resource Partners to fill gaps in resources and bring national resources to the community through grants such as the i6 Challenge and the University Center grants from the Department of Commerce EDA.
How do we accomplish this?
KCSourceLink connects 240+ business-building organizations across the 18-county bistate metro. Through KCSourceLink, thousands of entrepreneurs and business owners are able to gain access to the right resource at the right time to start, grow and accelerate their businesses.
Our Programs and Services:
- Maintain an up-to-date online smart directory of entrepreneurial support organizations, connecting the organizations to one another to foster collaborations and encourage efficiency.
- Operate a triage center that connects current and prospective businesses to the resources they need to start, grow and accelerate businesses.
- Maintain Kansas City’s most comprehensive business calendar.
- Analyze and fill gaps in the Kansas City entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Complete research on the Kansas City entrepreneurial ecosystem, format action plans to move the needle in weak areas and report on the progress of the overall ecosystem.
- Promote and publicize the people, organizations and institutions that are creating the entrepreneurial ecosystem in Kansas City.
- Contact us by phone at 816-235-6500 or toll-free at 866-870-6500. Or, email us at email@example.com.
- You will talk to one of our staff, who gathers information about your business and your needs.
- We then create a Personal Action Plan that will guide your business forward.
- Your KCSourceLink contact follows up with you to check on your progress with your action plan.
- The KCSourceLink Personal Action Plans are provided at no cost to you.
Online Search Option
The Resource Navigator® allows you to do your own customized online search for the network resources in your area that can meet your needs. You can use The Resource Navigator in addition to talking to a real person at KCSourceLink, or you can begin your search with The Resource Navigator.