Show Me the Money: KC Startups That Received Funding in July 2019David Cawthon
Each month, we highlight the businesses in Kansas City that are receiving funding and making the right moves to grow from a startup to a second-stage business. Here are the companies that landed investments in July 2019:
- Farmobile brings in $15M investment from Ag Growth International
- Apna Time raises $2.05M from undisclosed investors
- Scoby Masters Tea-Biotics lands $1.2M in seed funding
- Handy Camel Holdings brings in $20K from undisclosed investors
- Stenovate raises an undisclosed amount
- RiskGenius announces an undisclosed Series B
July Resource Partner Funding
- C&B Equipment acquires Douglas Pump Service Inc.
- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. acquires DPI Benefits
- Network Computing Solutions acquires Power On Technologies
Not sure what kind of funding you should seek?
Check out our funding chart, which is chock-full of definitions and descriptions to help you determine what stage of funding to pursue.
Who else has been funded?
See other Kansas City companies that received funding and get updates on how KC is making progress toward becoming America’s most entrepreneurial city on our Entrepreneur Dashboard.
Don’t see your funding announcement?
Get on the list: Email us at [email protected].