Show Me the Money: KC Startups That Received Funding in AugustDavid Cawthon
Each month, we highlight the businesses in Kansas City that are receiving funding and making the right moves to grow from a startup to a second-stage business. Here are the companies that landed investments in August 2018:
- DivvyHQ raises an undisclosed amount
- Innara Health raises $1.49 million from undisclosed investors
- Pepper brings in $3.25 million
- Phoreus Biotechnology brings in $50k from undisclosed investors
- Spear Power Systems lands $2 million from undisclosed investors
- World Infrastructure Network Security raises $100k from undisclosed investors
Funding information is gathered from CB Insights, the media and public announcements from our Resource Partners.
Not sure what kind of funding you should seek?
Check out our funding chart, which is chock-full of definitions and descriptions to help you determine what stage of funding to pursue.
Who else has been funded?
See other Kansas City companies that received funding and get updates on how KC is making progress toward becoming America’s most entrepreneurial city on our Entrepreneur Dashboard.
Don’t see your funding announcement?
Get on the list: Email us at [email protected].