Show Me the Money: KC Startups That Received Funding in JulyDavid Cawthon
Each month, we highlight the businesses in Kansas City that are receiving funding and making the right moves to grow from a startup to a second-stage business. Here are the companies that landed investments in July 2018.
- Cingulate Therapeutics raises $7.5 million
- PayIt part of KCRise Fund
- Spring Venture Group receives an undisclosed amount from Corsair Capital
- PatientsVoices raises $225k from innovation grant and MTC
- Case Helper, College Coaching Network, Fast Democracy and PowerPlus receive Digital Sandbox grants
Funding information is gathered from CB Insights, the media and public announcements from our Resource Partners.
Not sure what kind of funding you should seek?
Check out our funding chart, which is chock-full of definitions and descriptions to help you determine what stage of funding to pursue.
Who else has been funded?
See other Kansas City companies that received funding and get updates on how KC is making progress toward becoming America’s most entrepreneurial city on our Entrepreneur Dashboard.
Ready to follow the money?
Sign up for our Capital Match program, and we’ll connect you with the folks who can help you find funding for your startup or small business.
Don’t see your funding announcement?
Get on the list: Email us at [email protected]
Leave a Reply