Our friendly staff is committed to providing on-site assistance and connecting client companies to a comprehensive network of resources.
For food manufacturers, caterers and specialty seasonal food products, our commercial kitchen boasts six kitchens and commercial-grade equipment, providing a state-of-the-art facility for culinary professionals to develop and produce their creations.
In addition, the Ennovation Center’s business technologies incubator provides a supportive community for technology-based, science-based and service-based companies and not-for-profits to grow and develop their businesses.
The Ennovation Center provides the following services to its tenants:
- Professional facilities
- Business assistance: business plan review, strategic planning, food-based regulatory direction, market/branding assistance, scale-up development, technology review
- Professional services
- Credibility, visibility and support network
- Financing assistance
Other services provided by the incubator:
- Conference and training rooms
- Kitchen facilities
- Janitorial services
- Mail service
- Fiber internet connection
- Copy and fax machines
- Coffee services
Admission to the incubator program requires an application and approval process.
Office, Incubator, Accelerator, Laboratory, Kitchen and Meeting Space
- Conference/Meeting and Event Space
- Office Space
- Commercial Kitchen Facilities (Specialty)
- Incubator Space (Specialty)
- Prototype Development
- Product Design and Development
- One-on-One Counseling