Metropolitan Community College – Supplier Diversity
The nation’s small-business sector is responsible for creating most of the country’s new jobs. This stimulates economic growth in our community. When this happens, everybody wins.
This is why MCC continues to grow its supplier diversity program. If you are an MBE, WBE, small or local business that is interested in providing services, please join their registry of suppliers by following the vendor application process. Please contact the purchasing department with questions at any time.
Selling to the Government and Large Corporations
- Bid Matching and Preparation
- Obtaining Certification
- Obtaining Government Contracts
- Subcontracting Opportunities
- Government and Military Specifications
- Obtaining Corporate Contracts (Specialty)