GUILDit spurs Kansas City artists and entrepreneurs. The organization’s mission is to create communities around best business practices in the way of forums, panels, lectures and alike programming. These communities connect artists, entrepreneurs, mentors, advisors, patrons, resources and tools. Our vision is an ever-growing Kansas City economy and culture.
GUILDit engages, educates and empowers art entrepreneurship.
Every 4th Thursday
4th Thursday noon – 1 p.m.
- Two artists are given the opportunity to present their business (~6 minutes each)
- Then, the audience brainstorms for ~20 minutes on business goals, challenges and needs to help refine ideas that enable all to reach even greater success in their businesses.
All this occurs within an hour. We are inspired by 1 Million Cups in format, which is in now in 70+ cities.
Come be energized and inspired!, while growing the KC art economy.
Public Policy and Government Relations
- Small Business Policy
- Business Plan Consulting, Development and Review
- Leadership/Professional Development
- Advertising/Brochure Design
- Market Plan Development and Training
- Industry Specific
- Business Management Training
- Marketing Plan Training
- Peer Mentoring