- This event has passed.
May 11 @ 9:00 am CDTMissouri SBDC at University of Missouri Kansas City
Growth360 is a selective opportunity for business owners to participate in a multi-week session of classes on Thursdays from 9am – Noon beginning on May 11, 2023 and running through July 13, 2023
An agreement to attend and participate in all sessions is part of the application process.
Applications are due by May 1, 2023. Notification of acceptance for new Cohort members and declinations will be sent by May 5, 2023.
With a 360° perspective, businesses can avoid blind spots and make smarter decisions. This workshop introduces the GrowthWheel® Framework with participants taking home tools, Decision Sheets and 30-60-90 Day Plans.
How can GROWTH 360 help your business?
- Supports the decision making we do every day.
- Supplies a visual toolkit for dialogue, focus, agenda setting, decision-making and action- taking.
- Provides a simple action oriented process to help you grow.
- Stays true to the way most entrepreneurs think and work.
- Helps companies determine which areas to focus on to strengthen and grow their business.
- Gives an alternative to the conventional business plan.
- 2 years in business
- $50,000 in sales prior year
- owner working full time on business
Do you have a business-building event that should be added?
*We reserve the right to publish events on an individual basis. All events must be business related, non-sales with a focus on educating and benefiting the business community.