Show Me the Money: KC Startups That Received Funding in August 2019David Cawthon
Each month, we highlight the businesses in Kansas City that are receiving funding and making the right moves to grow from a startup to a second-stage business. Here are the companies that landed investments in August 2019:
- Leawood, Kansas-based C2FO raises $200M from a variety of investors, including SoftBank
- Bungii lands $9.4M in Series A round
- Julita’s Garden lands $850K equity investment
- EIR Pharmaceuticals LLC lands $70K equity stake
- Rightfully Sewn awarded $25K government grant to expand workforce development effort
NAVEX Global acquires Lockpath
August Resource Partner Funding
- Project United Knowledge lands $50K investment to train more underserved KC entrepreneurs
Not sure what kind of funding you should seek?
Check out our funding chart, which is chock-full of definitions and descriptions to help you determine what stage of funding to pursue.
Who else has been funded?
See other Kansas City companies that received funding and get updates on how KC is making progress toward becoming America’s most entrepreneurial city on our Entrepreneur Dashboard.
Don’t see your funding announcement?
Get on the list: Email us at [email protected].