You already know success. Get visible and get ready to scale.
Many business owners have difficulty transitioning from running their businesses to focusing on growing their businesses. For four months, ScaleUP! Kansas City will immerse up to 20 entrepreneurs in courses and collisions that will connect them with a high caliber network of peers, resources and mentors and change the trajectory of their businesses.
In May 2022, ScaleUP! KC graduated its 12th cohort of Scalers. The program is currently accepting applications for its 14th cohort, which starts Spring 2024. Apply here.
Classes run 8:30 a.m. – noon (with a few exceptions) for 16 weeks.
Who can be accepted:
You can be part of this elite cohort of growth-oriented businesses if you:
- Lead a company that has been in business for at least 2 years and have at least 2 employees
- Generate annual sales in excess of $250K
- Have a strong market than can generate more than $1 million in sales
- Strive to drive your business to greater heights
What you get:
The cornerstone of ScaleUP! Kansas City is its curriculum, designed to help you streamline your processes, strategize for growth and energize your business.
Courses are supplemented with expert speakers, business coaches, peer-to-peer round tables and “collision” sessions that unite you with subject matter experts.
The most meaningful part of ScaleUP! is the lifelong connections you’ll make with your peer cohort—other entrepreneurs who face the similar challenges as you.
- Meet the 12th Cohort of ScaleUP! KC
- Share the Scoop on ScaleUP! KC with this Fact Sheet
- Meet the 11th Cohort of ScaleUP! KC
- Meet the 10th Cohort of ScaleUP! KC
- Meet the 9th Cohort of ScaleUP! KC
- ScaleUP! Kansas City Reveals 8th Cohort of Business Owners
- Meet the 7th Cohort of ScaleUP! KC
- ScaleUP! Companies Take Home $300K in 2017 LaunchKC Competition
- Meet the 6th Cohort of ScaleUP! KC
- ScaleUP! KC wins Kauffman Grant
- Get the Scoop on ScaleUP! KC with this Fact Sheet
- ScaleUP! Kansas City Reveals Fifth Cohort
- ScaleUP! Kansas City Reveals Fourth Cohort
- 16 KC Companies Prepare their Small Businesses for Big Growth
- 17 KC Entrepreneurs Selected for the Second Cohort of ‘ScaleUP!’