COVID-19 Update: We are still offering services during this time--just virtually. We are continuing to process certificates of origin and have extended our member rate to other Chambers of Commerce who no longer wish to manually process COOs during this time.
World Trade Center Kansas City is the one-stop-shop for companies seeking assistance with their international trade needs, whether importing or exporting. We assist both experienced and beginner companies through all stages of the international trade process. We serve companies throughout the Kansas City Metropolitan area on both sides of the State Line, and across all industry sectors.
World Trade Center – Kansas City services include:
- Making international connections by providing opportunities to meet with visiting foreign dignitaries, performing distributor searches, and vetting prospective international business partners.
- Leveraging the World Trade Centers Association network to provide in-market assistance such as B2B meetings, conference & meeting facility access, trade show assistance, exclusive offers, and more.
- Performing customized market research and connecting companies to a vetted list of regional service providers in order to achieve international trade objectives.
- Processing of Certificates of Origin and providing guidance on other export documentation.
- Delivering access to overseas project announcements, trade missions, trade leads, and funding opportunities through our partnerships with the World Bank, EXIM Bank, and the U.S. Trade Development Agency.
Connect with us today and learn how your business can Go Global!