The Freelance Exchange is Kansas City's marketing outsource resource – a professional trade organization of self-employed individuals in the advertising and marketing industries, including copywriters, designers, photographers, and more.
The Freelance Exchange strives to be the best resource for local agencies and businesses of all sizes and industries to find quality, affordable talent easily and quickly. Need help with your marketing or advertising materials? Find the perfect freelance marketing professional at www.fxofkc.com/portfolio.
The Freelance Exchange of Kansas City provides freelancers with a network of support and a friendly atmosphere in which to exchange ideas with others who are self-employed in the advertising/marketing industry.
- Monthly luncheons focus on issues and ideas relevant to the industry and business
- Additional networking events such as Coffee Meetups and Happy Hours to help freelancers expand their connections with other members and visitors
- Annual Portfolio Showcase event where freelancers display their portfolios of work for the public to view, such as ad agencies, small businesses, corporations, and others
- Listing in online directory – online directory includes a short bio and up to 10 portfolio items
- More member benefits can be found at www.fxofkc.com/membership
To receive e-mail updates about Freelance Exchange events, sign up at www.fxofkc.com/subscribe