The H&R Block Business and Career Center has a team of professionals who dedicate themselves to providing support, including:
- Entrepreneurship and small business industry research and market plan development
- Legal and Government Information, including tax preparedness
- Nonprofit grant research and classes in proposal writing.
- Guiding career transitions, resume writing and job searches through Career Development
- Support with making positive financial decisions through Financial literacy
Visit the Kansas City Missouri Public Library, H&R Block Business and Career Center to set up an appointment to speak with a specialist, or click this link to go directly to their specialist's calendar: https://calendly.com/hadizasaaadu