We focus on growing the region's economy, advocating businesses' interests in the public policy arena, increasing our members' visibility and connectivity, and providing innovative programs and resources that help members grow their businesses.
The following events and programs are available to its members:
- Monthly Small Business After Hours
- Annual Small Business Celebration
- Diversity Business Connection – events connecting minority and women-owned businesses to the resources that help them grow their businesses
- Contracting Fairs
- BizTEAM grassroots advocacy initiative
- The Greater Kansas City Business monthly – a membership publication
- Monthly networking events including Business After Hours, Morning Schmooze Coffee and face-to-face networking.
- Annual Innovation Conference