The Ennovation Center, located in Independence, serves as a regionally-focused business incubator and accelerator. General business, technology, and food-based startup businesses will find entrepreneurial support, an excellent work environment -from an amazing, focused co-working space through office work suites for business and technology clients to a commercial kitchen with multiple kitchen spaces and a full compliment of equipment designed for food production development.
The Ennovation Center provides the following services to their tenants:
- Professional Facilities
- Business Assistance- biz plan review, strategic planning, food-based regulatory direction, market/branding assistance, scale-up development, technology review
- Professional services connect
- Credibility, Visibility and Support Network
- Financing Assistance
Other services provided by the incubator:
- Conference and Training Rooms
- Kitchen Facilities
- Janitorial Services
- Mail Service
- Fiber Internet Connection
- Copy and Fax Machines
- Coffee Services
Admission to the incubator program requires an application and approval process.