KCBizCare is a free resource, advocacy and information center for businesses operating within the city limits of Kansas City, MO. Located in the parking garage just west of City Hall in a storefront suite shared with the Kansas City, MO Finance Department’s Business License Section, KCBizCare is a one-stop-shop for owners of existing businesses and those considering business ventures in Kansas City, MO. Services include:
- Business specific checklists of the steps necessary to open for business in Kansas City, MO.
- Referrals to nonprofit agencies which offer education, resources and business support.
- Advocacy between businesses and City departments to coordinate business-related concerns.
- Identification of government requirements at the local, state and federal levels.
- Guidance and assistance in navigating the City’s licensing, permitting and approval processes.
- Public access to City computers to research property and zoning information, access records and submit online applications.