Overland Park Chamber of Commerce
The Overland Park Chamber of Commerce seeks to enhance the business environment and quality of life in the Overland Park, Kan., community. The Chamber promotes business and community growth by the following:
- Assisting firms or individuals seeking to locate in Overland Park.
- Acting as a liaison to the broader community.
- Advocating on behalf of business owners.
- Providing opportunities to engage the business community in political or legislative activities.
- Developing business leaders to further the vision and progress in the community.
- Providing linkages for partnerships within the business community.
- Providing education and training for career development.
The following events and programs are available to members:
- Mayor’s State of the City Luncheon
- Annual Meeting/Luncheon
- Business to Business Expo
- Good Morning Overland Park Breakfast
- Networking Events
- Ribbon-cuttings/grand openings
- Member Business Referrals
- Leadership Overland Park
- Marketing opportunities
- Young Professionals program
- Meeting space
- Legislative Breakfast Series
Public Policy and Government Relations
- Kansas Business Issues
- Small Business Policy
- Business Issues Related to a Specific City (Specialty)
- Leadership/Professional Development
- Geographically Based
- Small Business/General