Olathe Chamber of Commerce
The Olathe Chamber of Commerce is the voice that advances the community’s economic well-being and quality of life. The Olathe Chamber provides a variety of programs and events to support small businesses in the Olathe, Kan., area including:
- Economic Development Council
- Networking events
- Member exposure on Web site
- Business referrals
- Internet marketing opportunities and free member Web site listing
- Marketing opportunities
- Legislative forums
- Support for new businesses: media releases, ribbon cuttings, etc.
- Business start-up and expansion information
- Relocation program
A wellness-oriented, discounted health plan Olathe Chamber members with between two to 99 employees.
Olathe Chamber members will have access to a wide variety of health plan options, including Humana’s consumer-choice offerings, which consist of high-deductible health plans with Health Savings Accounts. More traditional preferred provider organization (PPO) plans with varying levels of deductibles and co-payments will also be offered to members.
Conventions and visitors Bureau free mobile app listing on !
Public Policy and Government Relations
- Business Issues Related to a Specific City
- Kansas Business Issues
- Geographically Based
- Small Business/General