Midwest Center for Nonprofit Leadership
The mission of the Midwest Center for Nonprofit Leadership serves the needs of nonprofit organizations in the six state region of Iowa, Nebraska, Missouri, Kansas, Arkansas and Oklahoma. It seeks to enhance the performance and effectiveness in the nonprofit sector through high quality community-oriented education, applied research, problem solving and service.
MCNL provides training in the following areas:
- Planning a New Nonprofit: Essential Planning Steps and Legal Requirements
- Governance/Board Development
- Financial Leadership of Nonprofit Organizations
- Effective Nonprofit Management
MCNL creates opportunities for the nonprofit community to come together as colleagues to learn, network and support one another, and to encourage personal, professional and organizational renewal and effectiveness.
Their newest programs match local nonprofits to potential board members. Contact MCNL for more information about locating board members or a board that could benefit from your expertise.
- Leadership/Professional Development (Specialty)
- Budget, Cash Flow and Financial Statements Training
- Funds Development
- Board Development (Specialty)
- Human Resources
- Organizational Audits (Specialty)
- Strategic Planning (Specialty)
- Technical Services (Specialty)