DreamSpring is a nonprofit community lender dedicated to eliminating systemic wealth inequities and accelerating the economic inclusion and strength of underserved communities. Founded in 1994, the organization, which operates in 26 states, provides rapid access to capital and customized wrap-around support to the most vulnerable small business owners, focusing on communities including people of color, women, low- to moderate-income earners, people with disabilities and startups.
To date, DreamSpring has issued more than 42,000 loans totaling over $465 million to small businesses that support an estimated 72,000 jobs.
For more information about DreamSpring, to apply for a loan, or to learn more about the financial products available to entrepreneurs, contact DreamSpring at DreamSpring.org or 1-800-508-7624.
- Business Plan Consulting, Development and Review
Financial Resources and Assistance
- Bookkeeping/Accounting Software Training
- Budget, Financial Statement and Cash Flow Training
- Loan Providers (Specialty)
- Obtaining Debt Funding (Specialty)
- Small Business/General
Starting a Business
- Forming a Business
- Startup Business Counseling
Buying or Selling a Business
- Buying or Selling a Franchise
- Purchasing an Existing Business
- One-on-One Counseling