Partner for Success
Partnering with Job One to find qualified candidates makes good business sense. There is no cost to you for our services, and the organization handles the up-front assessment and recruitment effort for your business. Job One works with those actively seeking positions who happen to have disabilities or other barriers to employment. The Job One team works with program participants to identify qualified and interested applicants to fill your staffing needs.
- No-cost recruiting
- Pre-screening of candidates based on essential job requirements
- On-site job support services
- Job restructuring and/or work site adjustment
- Accessibility review of work site
- Recommendations and referrals for reasonable accommodations
- Post-hire consultation services
Let Job One help your business save time and money while also maintaining a committed, qualified and diverse workforce.
Contact Job One or call 816-796-7070 today.
Public Policy and Government Relations
- Small Business Policy
- Recruiting Assistance (Specialty)
- Human Resources
Economic and Site Development
- Tax Credits (Specialty)
- Employee Development, Hiring and Policies (Specialty)
- Retention (Specialty)
- Workforce Incentives (Specialty)