PCs For People Kansas City
PCs For People Kansas City is offering information on how to obtain computers for individuals and small businesses.
The mission of PCs For People Kansas City is to use technology to help people and organizations connect with one another in order to better society and the environment. Ultimately, we believe connectivity equals opportunity. So by assisting organizations that do good work with better technology at a lower cost, we know they will be able to help even more people.
We provide these services to nonprofit organizations:
- High quality refurbished computers, both laptops and desktops, at a fraction of the cost of new equipment. Complete systems with CPU, keyboard, mouse and flat screen monitor for just $100.00.
- Wireless Internet Service* We help nonprofit save money on their connectivity
- In-house Wi-Fi, wired networks and outdoor hotspots, we enable nonprofits to spread connectivity in their buildings and to the community.
- Affordable on-site computer labs that are used by various agencies to provide services to their clients.
- Consulting on IT projects and training for staff and clients.
- PC maintenance and repair at affordable rates.
Connecting for Good is now a PCs For People organization. The newly formed partnership will combine the unique strengths of both organizations to promote digital inclusion and heal the nation’s digital divide.
Office, Incubator, Accelerator, Laboratory, Kitchen and Meeting Space
- Office Equipment and Furniture
- Environmental Compliance
- Technology Transfer (Specialty)
- E-Commerce/Internet Marketing
- Technical Services (Specialty)