You know your craft, but do you know how to turn it into a profitable business? KCSourceLink is here to help you get serious about your creative business and your entrepreneurial journey. (Yep, you can add "entrepreneur" to your skill set now):
- research your target market
- understand your competition
- reach your target market
- build an online presence
- network with like-minded makers and potential customers
- find funding
- get your business registered and licensed
- set up a legal structure for your business
- develop your business savvy and skills
- get inspired by others' entrepreneurial journeys
- . . . get connect to the right resources
How can we help your creative business grow?
Tell us a bit (well, a lot) about your business over there on the right and, within 1 business day, we'll send you a personalized action plan chock full of your next steps and the low- and no-cost resources to help you get there. We're talking about a customized of coaches, mentors, trainers and consultants, all nonprofit, all ready to help you start a creative business or grow it.
Once you complete this action plan, keep coming back for more help to grow your business — we will make it easy and check in to make sure you’re on the path to success. Again, for free.
Makers don't let makers flounder and struggle when help is close at hand. Share this with a maker you know who needs a little extra (ahem, free) help.