Each month, we highlight the businesses in Kansas City that are receiving funding and making all the right moves to grow from startup to second stage. Here are the companies that landed investments in June 2017.
- Bixy gets $750,000 from regional angels
- Vector Legal raises $760,000
- Health Outcomes Sciences nets $1,890,000 from Grayhawk Capital
- KCRise Fund announces investments in SMRxT, SquareOFFs, Bardavon Health Innovations, ShotTracker
- Venture Legal wins $18,000 WeWork Creator Award for business planning
- Digital Sandbox KC awards grants to five companies: 2020 Adventures, AgVision, Billdrill, IdleSmart, Luxe
Funding information gathered from CB Insights, the media and public announcements from our Resource Partners.
Not sure what kind of funding you need to seek?
Check out our funding chart, chock full of definitions and descriptions to help you determine what stage of funding to pursue.
Who else has been funded?
See other KC companies that are receiving funding and get updates on how KC is making progress toward becoming America's most entrepreneurial city on our Entrepreneur Dashboard.
Ready to follow the money?
Sign up for our Capital Match program and we’ll connect you with the folks who can help you find funding for your startup or small business.
Don’t see your funding announcement?
Get on the list: email us at email@example.com.