KCSourceLink Resource Partners can help you:
- determine whether you need a copyright, trademark, or patent
- review what can and cannot be protect as intellectual property
- weigh the costs for filing, obtaining, and maintaining a patent against your invention’s projected profitability
- evaluate the benefits, disadvantages, and scope of a copyrights or trademark
- evaluate the benefits and disadvantages of patents, including market life, market niche, and the time it takes to get a patent.
These KCSourceLink Resource Partners specialize in copyrights, trademarks, or patents.