2017 GEWKC Event Tracks
Makers and Creators
The Makers and Creators Track is a haven of inspiration and education for anyone who makes or creates—brewers, distillers, bakers, inventors, crafters. If you don’t think you fit the mold of a typical entrepreneurs—think again! We’ve “made” a track just for you.
- Michelle Dreher, Two Tone Press
The Youth Entrepreneurship Track is for KC’s nextgen innovators, inventors and disrupters and the opportunities that will help guide their ideas and shape our future. Learn from those in the trenches concerning what’s happening to train the next generation of entrepreneurs and take it a step further and figure out how to tap into Kansas City’s youth entrepreneurship scene.
- Chad Feather, Enactus, UMKC
- Jennifer Rivas, TedXYouth
- Katie Petty, The Paw Wash
The Business Growth Track includes many types of events to educate, connect, inspire and empower those who have survived the startup phase and are ready for what’s next.
- Reggie Gray, H3Enterprises
- Jeff Morgan and Stella Crewse, Morgan Miller Plumbing
- Ryan Wyse, Code Koalas
The Business Services Track connects attendees with specialized services and solutions to advance their business—lawyers, accountants, consultants and insurance services.
- Joelsette Hernandez Jones, Pharos Partners
- Greg Kratofil, Polsinelli
- Shauna Huntington, Fortiviti