Join us for a short time of networking. Then stay to hear from Midwest founded venture capital firms as they offer their perspectives and insights into all realms of Venture Capital to increase the impact of each and every interaction between venture investors and entrepreneurs. Topics to include:
- Differing approaches given investment stage
- Venture capital business economics
- Characteristics of a high quality interaction
- Perspective from the investor side of the table.
The moderator will be Ryan Weber, CEO of KC Tech Council. Panelists include:
- Mike Asem, Director, M25 Group
- Mark Hasebroock, Founder, Dundee Venture Capital
- Larry Page, Senior Associate, Lewis & Clark Ventures
- Thad Langford, Founding Partner, Flyover Capital
Co-sponsored by Flyover Capital and the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation.