Government Contracting 101
October 4 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am CDT
This introductory monthly 1.5 hour seminar is an overview of the critical first steps associated with winning government contracts. We cover how to get started in government contracting arena including federal, state and local government registrations and certifications.
After attending this orientation seminar, a business is eligible to sign up for MO APEX Accelerators’ services including:
- Marketing to the Government
- Identifying Government Bidding Opportunities
- Government Bid Preparation Assistance
- Providing Government Specifications and Standards
- Providing Government Bid Price Histories
- Government Registration and Certification Assistance
- Government Procurement Counseling
Delivery method will be on zoom and you will receive the zoom link 1 – 2 days prior to class. Pre-registration is required.
Do you have a business-building event that should be added?
*We reserve the right to publish events on an individual basis. All events must be business related, non-sales with a focus on educating and benefiting the business community.