Hear from the IRS and Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce partners about the following topics:
- How to avoid “Ghost” Tax Preparers
- ITIN Overview
- Employee Retention Credit – employers can claim COVID payroll credits they may have missed out on
- IRS Resources for multilingual taxpayers
- Taxpayer Advocate Service
- Low Income Tax Clinic Services for taxpayers
After the learning session,there will be a round table discussion to hear your ideas of how the IRS can better communicate with businesses and individuals in your community. The session will also include a Spanish language breakout session. Please consider these questions ahead of the event.
Question 1: What opportunities, challenges and barriers must the IRS consider as we look to improve service and resources to non-English speaking communities?
Question 2: What kinds of outreach and education would you like to see from the IRS to meet your needs?