What does Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) really mean in an era of social change? What does it look like when corporations say they want to be part of the solution?
Join Dennis Williams, Senior Vice President of Corporate Social Responsibility at Warner Bros. Discovery, to discover how corporations are deploying their resources to create a better, more just world.
During this session, Dennis will explore:
- How nonprofit organizations can create innovative partnership models with the for-profit sector
- What corporations can do to create more space for diverse stories and perspectives
- How effective corporate social responsibility efforts translate to real change
- How to tell if a company is taking their relationship with your community seriously
- Best practices in corporate social responsibility initiatives
This is a program of the 501(c) Success National Speaker Series.