Funding Your Startup is a 6 week, virtual course in collaboration with Pipeline and Entrepreneurial Growth Ventures by NetWork Kansas. These courses are designed to help you gain a better understanding of the options available to successfully finance your startup. The final session will include speed networking with top investors from both traditional and alternative funding groups.
Each of these sessions will be an hour long every Tuesday from 4:00-5:00 PM for 6 weeks. The first session starts Tuesday, August 9th at 4:00 PM.
Individual courses are:
- Week 1: To Raise or Not to Raise: Understanding the basics of how, when and if you need to raise capital
- Week 2: Understanding your Cap Table and why it matters
- Week 3: Traditional Financing Options: Understanding the basics of Angel Investment & Venture Capital
- Week 4: Alternative Financing Options: Understanding the other options to traditional fund raising
- Week 5: Investor Panel: Panel discussion with experts from traditional and alternative financing groups
- Week 6: Ask Me Anything & Speed Networking: Q&A with investors followed by speed networking