For nonprofit pros with more to do than look at marketing analytics all day, this session cuts right to the important parts. When you wear many other hats, you may have given programs like Google Analytics a quick glance before being overwhelmed. This three-part series will help you understand how to read, understand, and act on critical marketing data from your website, social media, and email platforms.
The course is structured in three, virtual, one-hour segments so you can dive deeper and understand how to interpret data on each area:
- June 2: Web Analytics
- June 9: Email Analytics
- June 16: Social Media Analytics
A common complaint among nonprofit marketers who wear many hats is how to prioritize their work. Using a combination of case studies and exercises, you'll put marketing analytics to the test to understand, prioritize, report, and take action. Following each week of the course, participants will have an opportunity to dive in to your own data and return with questions. When we're done, you'll know:
- What analytics can tell you, defining basic terms.
- How to interpret the numbers to understand your audience.
- Which marketing tactics are paying off and which are wasting your time.
- How to give proper credit to which campaign elements work and which can be cut.
- How to communicate ROI & campaign success to management and boards.
- Understand how to interpret analytic data from multiple sources
- Propose solutions to issues arising from marketing analytics data
- Communicate analytics results to management/board