This webinar is for banks in Kansas to learn about how to offer affordable bank accounts. The Cities for Financial Empowerment (CFE) Fund will discuss the need to broaden access to bank accounts that meet CFE National Account Standards. Community bankers will share experiences and best practices about how to offer affordable accounts and the need to broaden access to bank accounts that meet CFE Fund.
· David Rothstein, Senior Principal, Cities for Financial Empowerment Fund
· Alexandra Kivley, Assistant Vice President, U.S. Bank
· Chuck Frederick and Rob Werner, Chief Retail Banking Officer and Retail Product Development , Academy Bank
· James Gillroy, Financial Center Manager, Bank of America
· Kataya Farmer, Director of Retail Product Development, Arvest Bank
· Teresa Green, Senior Community Affairs Specialist, FDIC