Thu, March 24, 2022 - 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM CDT
The Kansas Department of Commerce has a Mexico office designed specifically to help Kansas businesses.
Connect with Kansas Department of Commerce Mexico Office!
About this event:
As one of Kansas’ largest export destinations, Mexico represents a $2 billion market with many opportunities for Kansas exporters.
What you will learn:
- Meet Kansas Mexico Office Director, Tom Johnston;
- Gain insight into the Mexican economy, geographical and industrial landscape, and the impact of COVID-19;
- Understand key sectors and areas of opportunity;
- Learn how the Mexico Office can help your business succeed in Mexico;
- Get answers to questions you may have.