This class is for companies who are new to social media or are winging it and need a plan of action!
- Social media clarity! What really matters for business?
- Minimum investment required to manage social media
- How to create a weekly social media management plan
- What, when, how often your company should be posting
- What to do about ugly comments and bad reviews
- Most important things to track each month
- Examples and ideas
- Action plan
This class is taught by Anne Cull, President of ThinkViral.
Facilitated by ELEVATIONLAB at Missouri SBDC at UMKC (Class delivery options and information will be sent to all enrolled participants prior to class start date. Options may include: in person, live zoom or blended.)
Scholarships may be available if you bundle with a multi-session course. Check out our calendar for more info!