Join Nabil Nahra, President of Premium Products International for an industry veteran's overview of international sales and distribution.
Nabil has extensive background with 37 years in global marketing and has worked in all aspects of supply chain, especially launching new products and services in foreign markets. Nabil also teaches graduate and undergraduate levels of international business, entrepreneurship and marketing for various universities over the last 17 years.
Topics to be covered:
- Exporting: Starting Your Own Business. What kind of homework you need to do? Define Who you are: Products and Services you will offer, Industry to Specialize in, What Market will you Target and Service.
- Marketing Plan: Opportunities, Challenges and Obstacles. Back-up Plans.
- Selecting the lines you will Promote- How + Why
- Distribution Channel: Who are they? Why Them? How to Reach them?
- Your Concept: Define your Mission, Your Vision and your Competitive Advantage. Good Better and Best Concept for your Business and Lines.
- Expansion and Dealing with Changes
Since we normally have breakfast at these 4th Friday Breakfast meetings, we are giving attendees a gift card to a local international restaurant of your choice. This will support local restaurants during the health crisis and provide a meal for all attendees. The gift card will be emailed to each attendee after the event.