Join us February for our Coding & Cupcakes virtual event!
This session will focus on a group of women sharing and answering questions about careers in technology. We hope to give young girls a chance to see what opportunities are open for them! We'll then switch to learning about the fundamentals of programming in a fun, interactive scratch game. Click here to learn more about scratch.
- One ticket per parent/daughter pair
- No coding experience necessary
- The minimum age requirement is the ability to read, type, and use a mouse but we recommend children ages 8-11.
- Special badges will be provided to attendees!
- Unfortunately, due to switching to virtual events, we will not be able to provide cupcakes at this time. However, we have partnered with other vendors to provide a special treat to children!
- Please review Kansas City Women in Technology's Code of Conduct
Dads, we love you and have expanded what was previously a mother & daughter event to father & daughter teams too! It will be a fun, easy introduction to coding, so please encourage the ladies in your life to attend.