As a follow-up to our recent 3-part series: A Discussion About Race, this webinar offers nonprofit professionals an opportunity to come together once again for deeper introspection about ourselves, our organizations, and our community as a whole through the lens of equity.
The session addresses the following concepts that can affect how leaders operationalize equity:
- Mercy + Justice = Just Mercy
- Questions that guide us to becoming a more diverse, inclusive, equitable and just organization
- Difference in Programmatic change vs. Systems change
We'll also explore the impact of the four P's of Operationalizing Equity:
- Pedagogy: What ideologies ground your organization's mission?
- Policies: How has equity or inequity been codified in your policies?
- Practice: How does your organization make decisions and carry out your mission?
- People: Are you, your organization, and your culture inclusive?
In addition, small group discussion via breakouts will allow attendees to share thoughts, discuss ideas and gather information regarding best practices and approaches to restructuring their workplaces to advance the core values of diversity, belonging, equity and inclusion.
$25 - Members
$50 - Nonmembers