Are you ready to create clarity & purpose in your life? Define your 20/20 Vision at the Virtual Midwest Leadership Summit! Join Central Exchange, KC's premier organization for leading women, on July 21, 22 and 23, 2020 from 9:30 to noon CDT each day (bite-sized times for your busy life!). Check out the event website here.
Get ready to be connected, motivated, challenged and inspired to be your best self!
Meet Your 20/20 Vision sessions & speakers >>
- Keynote: Serving Your Purpose & Building Your Legacy with Nicole Walters
- Keynote: Leading United: Fireside DE&I Chat with Michelle Wimes, Nicole Price, Suba Nadaraja & Welsey Hamilton
- Keynote: Pursue Your Vision: The Coffee Lunch Coffee Approach with Alana Muller
- Session: Balance is Bullsh*t with Hailee Bland Walsh
- Session: It's Not You: Navigating Bias & Conflict at Work with Kori Carew
- Session: It's P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E with Jill Marchant
- Session: Embrace Your Story, Define Your Ending with Kara Hanak
- Session: Be Purposeful: Knowing Your Worth! with Nicole Walters
- Session: The New Langauge of Leadership with Robin Sterneck & Denise Mills
- Session: Pushing Past Imposter Syndrome with Michelle Markey
- Session: Make Deals & Listen Like a Hostage Negotiator with Dan Oblinger
The Summit is for you if >>
- You're looking to rebuild, reconnect and rise stronger from the crisis
- You're ready to level up your leadership — personally and professionally
- You've been craving to define your clarified vision for your life
- You're a busy professional looking to maximize your time (and don't have time for a full day event!)
- You're looking to live more authentically and with purpose
- You love growing your career with tangible skills, and having fun while doing it
Are you ready?
We'll see you July 21-23 from 9:30 to noon each day.
Discover more >> midwestleadershipsummit.org.