With over 158 fintech start-ups, Mexico is currently the largest fintech market in Latin America after Brazil and Colombia. This webinar will provide information on the Mexican market and key opportunities for U.S. companies.
Provide information to U.S. exporters about the Mexican financial services sector, key aspects of the fintech law and new trends, opportunities in the market.
- Learn the key aspects of the Mexican financial services and fintech sectors, key opportunities and trends.
- Learn about the Mexican fintech law.
- Learn about key aspects and stages of the Fintech Law as Open Banking.
- Ask questions to the presenters and receive answers.
|Please read the following information carefully:
- The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards.
- Please read thePrivacy Act Notice.
- Monday, June 22nd, 2020 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. ET Cost: There is no cost to view this webinar.
- You will receive 3 emails. First email is your registration receipt. Second eMail contains participation information. Reminder eMail 24-hrs in advance.
- Participation is via your computer and phone line.
- For more information on the content, contact Peter.Sexton@trade.gov.
- System Requirements https://www.mymeetings.com/custom/res/content/net/net_conf_sys_req.php?lang=/