Understanding the World of Podcasting:
How to Start, Maintain and Create a Podcast
Thinking about starting a podcast or have a client that is? Join the host and executive producer of the PR Talk Podcast, sponsored by the PRSA of Oregon, to learn the following:
- Why to start a podcast (overarching goals and strategy)
- How PR Talk has evolved (learn from our mistakes)
- What you need to get started and maintain a podcast (the technical stuff)
- How to market a podcast & episodes
- How to book podcast interviews (for your own podcast or booking yourself/client as a guest)
PR Talk host Amy Rosenberg
Amy Rosenberg is the founder and president of Veracity, a PR firm that blends traditional and digital PR to favorably position clients. Amy learned her craft in the trenches — working her way up from intern to management at two Portland marketing agencies before launching Veracity.
PR Talk producer Mike Rosenberg
Mike Rosenberg is the CEO of Veracity and drives the firm’s digital offerings — providing an ideal balance to Veracity’s hands-on, journalistic approach. He is also an Advisory Board Member and Past President of SEMpdx, a professional business organization for the search marketing industry.