"Prospecting During Uncertain Times"
During times of adversity and crisis, it's easy to get discouraged and stop prospecting.
Now that you are starting back to work during the pandemic - you can have “head trash” about what is okay for sales professionals! Maybe you've said/thought one of the following...
• I don’t think I should prospect right now because it would be insensitive to what is going on;
• If I did prospect, I don’t know what to say;
• My goals for 2020 are “out the window”, I don’t even know what a good goal would be;
• I don’t even want to track my behaviors, because my results are so depressing right now; or
• No one is buying anything, they are all in “transition mode”.
While it is perfectly normal to “feel” that way, it is not okay to “act” and “think” that way.