Please join Cerity Partners, CohnReznick, The Children's Village and Polsinelli as they discuss a high level plan and strategy for Nonprofits to prevail during a time of uncertainty.
- Playbook for Nonprofits – Emerging into a New Normal
- Leverage – A Sensible or Scary Strategy?
- How Can We Help Our Employees?
- Bankruptcy – Is it Really a 4-letter Word?
- Back to Work – If Now, How? If Not, When?
- Dr. Jeremy Kohomban - President & CEO, The Children’s Village
- John Alfonso CPA, CGMA - Partner, CohnReznick
- Kevin Clancy - Global Director, Restructuring and Dispute Resolution Practice, CohnReznick
- Andrew Grumet - Nonprofit Organizations Practice Chair, Polsinelli
- Randy Kaufman - Partner, Cerity Partners