A small panel of experienced advisers who will share practical advice, helping you create or continue, forward momentum for your business.
Topics of Discussion:
- Cash flow: Money in and money out
- Profit & Loss vs. Cash Flow - it's not just about profitability
- Sales forecast, personnel planning and business performance metrics
- Financial dashboards, and why you should have one
- Guidance on how to improve your finances
Participants will be sent a list of discussion topics/questions in advance of the meeting to help you think about these topics as they relate to you and your business. We encourage your participation to make this as valuable to you, and your peers, as possible.
This series is open to all business owners.
A Zoom meeting invitation will be sent to you in advance of the meeting.
This is the second in a 6-Module Business Survival Series presented by the Enterprise Center in Johnson County, in partnership with Community Impact Solutions. It is intended to help small business owners receive actionable guidance as they weather the current economic storm. The intention is that each of these sessions build on one another, and that they be interactive. We look forward to your thoughts, questions, and participation.
Future Modules Include:
- May 5: Cash Flow and Financial Forecasting
- May 12: Customers and the Products/Services They Want
- May 19: Resource Review: People, Processes, Technology
- May 26: Sales & Marketing - Preparing for Relaunch