As developments unfold in response to the spread of COVID-19, many child care small business owners in the Midwest and Great Lakes states have questions about safety, immediate funding for operations and resources.
Join Small Business Majority, Institute for Childhood Preparedness, and Illinois SBDC for a free webinar to discuss the various resources available to early child care providers during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Health and safety recommendations for early child care providers, their employees and clients
- An overview of the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) and the Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL)
- Navigating funding options and avoiding predatory lending
- Updates on federal policy proposals and recommendations to immediately help small businesses
- Venturize and other helpful tools and resources