UMKC Innovation Center partners with the university and the community to spark and sustain entrepreneurial efforts within our region and across the country.

KCSourceLink connects KC entrepreneurs to the right resource at the right time.

MOSourceLink connects Missouri entrepreneurs to the right resource at the right time.

Whiteboard2Boardroom connects entrepreneurs and businesses to technologies available for licensing.

Digital Sandbox KC provides early-stage proof-of-concept support for digital products.

Missouri Small Business & Technology Development Center provides technical assistance to startup and existing businesses.

ScaleUP! Kansas City helps businesses with revenues around $200K scale toward their first $1 million.

Missouri Procurement Technical Assistance Centers helps local businesses obtain government contracts.

KCInvestED helps investors learn more about investing in KC startups.

SourceLink® helps communities nationwide build vibrant and vital entrepreneurial ecosystems.
UMKC Innovation Center
UMKC Innovation Center
View Other Classes & Events

Why You Need an Online Marketing Machine

Tuesday, November 19 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm • Organized By Launch4Life
1722 E 17th Terrace, Kansas City, MO 64108


Your business is only 20% of your product or service. The other 80% is your marketing strategy and implementation. Many startups know something about this, but don't know all the components and how it fits together. You will learn the process and connection so as you build your business, it will work like a well-oiled machine.
Janet M Elie
(816) 718-8668
November 19 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm Add to my Calendar
Add event to: ICal Outlook Google Calendar
Black Archives of Mid-America- B1.1
1722 E 17th Terrace
Kansas City, MO 64108
Get Directions »