Financial Planning Tools for Small Organizations: Budgeting and Cash Flow
Instructor: Lisa A. Gioia, CPA/MPA, MCNL Senior Fellow and nonprofit accounting and tax consultant at Lisa A. Gioia, CPA
November 13, 2019
In this seminar you will learn about strategic financial planning and how to evaluate your organization’s financial planning process. This offering is designed for organizations with smaller budgets or individuals with little knowledge of the financial topics listed below.
– Strategic planning and budgeting
– Planning the budgeting process
– Estimating costs and forecasting income
– Planning for contingencies and budget revisions
– Cash flow projections and cash management tools
– Evaluating the organization’s financial planning process
This seminar is a part of the Financial Leadership of Nonprofit Organizations Series.
Date for this one-day seminar:
Wednesday, November 13, 2019 – 8:30am-3:30pm