This conference will address critical components that are involved in building the value of your business and planning for succession. Presentations will be relevant to sellers, buyers and those looking for creative business transition opportunities.
Features of the conference include:
- Two optional boot camps early in the morning.
- One to familiarize attendees with terms and the typical steps involved in a business transition
- and one on business valuation.
- Keynote address by John H. Brown, the founder of Business Enterprise Institute, the oldest and largest provider of Exit Planning education to owners and advisors in North America.
- Two educational sessions on:
- Planning Your Succession - Presented by Jack Harwell, Kansas SBDC
- Buildling Value in Your Business- Presented by Stephanie Landis, Kansas SBDC
- Breakout sessions on specific transition opportunities, including:
- family transitions,
- non-family transitions
- selling to third parties
- Round tables on various educational topics, and a panel of business owners who have successfully transitioned ownership of their business
Continental breakfast and buffet lunch are included in the registration fee.
Early Bird pricing is $75, which is automatically applied at checkout. This price is available through 10/4/19.